Welcome to the 7th Altera Awakens event and our FIRST Calakmel Three DAY! We’re glad you’re coming , please feel free do bring your friends! This may be a little longer than normal but want to make sure nothing is missed!
This game will begin with a siege of the Village of Hightower witch is a stone’s throw from the Calakmel Village. Players will be given 1 hour to prep before being moved to the field. In order to help coordinate this we need all players to be in the tavern at game on where you will be moved outside of town to lay siege. Players will be given the option to announce the assault to the demons to follow terms of war or attack the village in 7 man teams. During the soft opening in the town please limit travel outside tavern to a minimum ( I understand if you need to go to the bathhouse, no peaking at the surprised that await)
- Plot will be on site by 7:00 and you are free to show up after that. Please note that we may still be setting up the game at this time.
- Check-in will officially begin at 9:00 pm but if we get our setup and logistics stuff done early, we will open it up early.
- Opening Ceremonies will be at 10:15 pm. Please be there and at least in the process of checking in by then. Everything will be done in the main hall so it should be simple.
- Safety Briefing ( Immediately After )
- Soft Opening 10:30 (Move Those Cars) – Do to the Nature of this game we are Going to do a soft opening in the Tavern at 10:30
- In Play at 11:30 PM.
- New Players – There will be a new player module if this is the first game you’ve attend please find Isaac after Opening Ceremonies he will tell you the details of what you need to accomplish.
- Sunrise: 7:00 AM – FULL RESET Everything is gone and must be put back up or recast
- Breakfast: 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Lunch: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Feast : 7:00-8:30PM ( This is included feel free bring a dessert or side dish but everyone should attend)
- SUNSET: 8:30PM Soft Reset, Mana and Per Day Abilities and foci Reset everything else stays active.
- Game off at 9:45 AM Sunday Morning
- Closing Ceremonies 10:00 AM sunday Morning
- Clean Up & Offsite By 12 PM
Please fill them out and post them on your door if they aren’t posted you don’t have any defenses.