Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Starting Equipment

What is the standard starting equipment or money? I couldn't find it in the rules.

Thanks!

Hanno Oumar Kotravi, House Verinfall, Mathuradu

Hi, Good Question,

All players receive a tag for equipment their character has purchased a skill for, (Ie, Weapons, armor, healers kits, etc ) in addition players receive 1 gold to purchase additional starting equipment from the production tables associated with each craft skill at the MU cost in Copper.

-Isaac

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

"from the production tables associated with each craft skill at the MU cost in Copper."

This is for items in which the character has the related Crafting/Trade skill, and at a level/tier suitable to create?

Arden Makepeace, House Verinfall, Moragon (Altera Awakens Webmaster)

No this is for characters exchange of starting money for items.  Players can exchange starting coin for items such as alchemy, tinkering goods, or extra armor or weapons.

Wow!  I wish I'd realized that...  66 Hobble Blade Poisons please!  🙂

Arden Makepeace, House Verinfall, Moragon (Altera Awakens Webmaster)

All players receive a tag for equipment their character has purchased a skill for, (Ie, Weapons, armor, healers kits, etc )

So does this mean if I purchase medium armor with my base character xp  I should receive  a tag for medium armor at my first event?  If so, if I then  later pay the xp difference for heavy armor in between games would I then receive a tag for heavy armor or would I need to purchase this tag from a Smith? And lastly how would this be handled with healer kits when purchasing higher tier skills with requirements for better healer kits? I full and ready to start buying item from a Tinkerer if need be but I just wanted some clarification, first.

Fennix Rengault, Larana

This is only in reference to starting character equipment all future purchases must be purchased in play. Armor from smiths and Healers kits from Tinkerers.

I may be getting too specific, but what happens with tags in the case of a player re-spending all of their character's xp between their first and second full event?

Fennix Rengault, Larana

Well take care of you 🙂 will make sure you have what you need to be effective.

Yup.  Any change in equipment and such due to a character respend means that we will happily replace all tags and make sure you are set up correctly.

Scott~

Scott Casteel / Altera Awakens Plot Committee