Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Recipe questions

I have a few questions regarding some dropped recipes (i wasn't able to play in the previous game, but several of the folks I will be with acquired a few).

1) In order to use one of these recipes, do you just need to know the recipe or do you need to have the prop in your possession? In other words, can one person pick up a recipe and 'teach' it to their entire party?

2) one of the recipes lists as a material need "10 copper units (rare)". Does this mean there are copper units (common)? Is there any documentation available regarding the gathering of resources like this? I didn't see anything on the site.

3) One of the smithing recipes listed two effects. Does the result of the recipe apply both effects, or do you pick one?

thanks!

Berthold Smith, Altera

Hi a crafter with the proper skill can make the items skills are listed next to the cp cost on the formula. The crafter must have the physical formula for crafting all formulas cost 1 cp to copy unless otherwise noted but must be copied with that craft skill cookies or the academic skill.

MU Cost can be payed in coin at the current mu rate for your craft currently thats 1 copper for all crafts. If an mu rate says (rare) u must find the material in play and bring it to production.

All effects listed on the formula are given unless otherwise noted. if you want please post or email plot and we can clarify with exact examples for your formula

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

"The crafter must have the physical formula for crafting all formulas cost 1 cp to copy unless otherwise noted but must be copied with that craft skill cookies or the academic skill."

1 Crafting point, correct? As to be copied using cookies or somebody with the academic skill, not just paying the CP and having production write out the formula for the learning crafter that the teaching crafter said they taught?

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

So if you wanted a smith to get a copy of your formula you could either copy it yourself for 1 cp if your where a smith or another smith could copy it for 1 cp (they would get their own copy ) it cost no money to copy a formula . Other options would be using 2 cookies to make up to 3 copies of a formula/spells. Or the academic transcription skill to copy a formula.

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

Okie dokie. Thank You

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

I'd actually be super interested to copy whatever it may be! I'm a smith and managed to get my hands on ore but NO recipes 🙁

Kuuma Marux, Calakmel