Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Player/Staff Postions

Hey guys as we are coming closer to the end of our first year we are working all of the kinks out of way of doing things and we have some opportunities. For players to help take the burden off of your staff and free them up to run more content. For more on the compensation for these rules please send an e-mail to [email protected]

Cookie Monster ( Logistics ) - Someone to focus on cabin sign-ups,  NPC sign ups, and Cookie Log.  It takes a significant amount of time to manage the cookie log between events.  Please note character cards will stay with plot to maintain player mystery.

Secondary Production Martial -  Even with James doing such a great job a lot of Production is still handled by plot.  A secondary production person would free up significant amounts of our time.

Also while on the topic we want to give a big welcome to Samantha Moody who has taken over as our social media manager. You might notice a lot more activity on those pages. Please feel free to use these post and resource as a means to invite your friends 🙂

Full time Staffers - As our game continues to grow ("Yay") we area always open to new staff joining our team.  If you know someone interested on helping full time on a plot staff please have them contact us its never a problem to ask 🙂

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

Thanks Samantha and James for volunteering!

Arden Makepeace, House Verinfall, Moragon (Altera Awakens Webmaster)

Thank you Samantha for being our Social Media Manager!

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

Thanks guys! If you guys need anything please ask! I'll make sure to put a notifier that it's me you're speaking with on the social medias, so that way you know who you're speaking to and I can quickly notify whoever you do need!

Kuuma Marux, Calakmel