Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Phys-Repps

Do tags need to have items to accompany them?  Or is the tag considered to be the entirety of the item?  As such; with potions and other consumables is the tag all you need or does it need a potion bottle, kit, or phys-rep?

Thank  You:  David

Albrecht Von Agrippa, Altera

Hi David!

With all general Alchemicals the tag is the item and no additional phys rep is needed.  One of a kind potions or alchemicals that are introduced with a phys rep do require a phys rep.

All kits must be phys repped in some way.

The requirement for Healer Kits are found here at the bottom of the page.

Thieves tools are used for both lock-picking and for disarming traps.  While lock picks are suggested to be physrepped however anyone who has a trap kit does have to have their own tools.  Thieves tools can include any or all of the following.  Small clamps, scissors, flint (lighter), yarn, mirrors, extendable mirror, and green or white glow sticks in case you get an in play light source.

Scott~

Scott Casteel / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

To Clarify,

1) Props are Awesome we encourage them whenever possible.

2) If a prop is not necessary it is still encouraged.

*Thieves kit & Healing Kits are Required for use.

3) Crafted Consumables NEVER require a phys rep. but remember #1

Isaac

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

Thank you for clarifying.

Albrecht Von Agrippa, Altera

At some games, for brews/potions that I use a lot, I've labelled vials and filled them with the appropriate number of tic-tacs. For example, if I start an event with five doses of a Stabilize potion, I'll put five tic tacs in my Stabilize vial. That way, you can administer and track doses used during play without fussing with paper tags. You just have to make sure to audit your tags vs. mints at the end of the event... and of course, keep track of additional tags you might acquire during your adventures.

Dog, Altera

Garrick, I really like that idea.

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

Garrick that is bloody brilliant.

Kuuma Marux, Calakmel

I just picked up a bunch of small potion vials, like one dose small, I will be putting my makers mark on them so that whenever you're done with them you can 'recycle' the bottles back to me. 🙂

Auberon Kral, Larana