Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Monster Town Weapons

Monster town is in need of its weapons being remade. We have players who have already agreed to remake the weapons, but we need cash donations to fund the Material Cost. If you would like to be involved our goal is to raise $300 dollars for the supplies. For every two dollars you donate you will receive 1 cookie as usual. However if we achieve our goal of $300 dollars the entire player base will receive a bonus 5 XP!

Olimometer 2.52

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JG4D9LP6SHEXQ

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

AS YOU CAN SEE YOU GUYS KILLED IT! Enjoy your XP, plus the nice new weapons you'll have to use on your npc shifts. Just don't blame me if the monsters are suddenly more dangerous for their use of quality weapons:), Seriously this is awesome Guys, and a big thanks to Colin and Steven of offering to craft weapons for us.

Ok OK, You guys have overkilled it. In Addition to The XP will throw out a boon at the start of the next event don't miss opening ceremonies 🙂 , Seriously your always welcome to donate for cookies will put these funds directly to use. You guys leave me speechless. Best player base ever

Hey,

so will this bonus 5XP be available for use before or after the next event?

Micah Hightower, Altera

If past experience tells us anything it should be available for use now. I know I already added it to my total.

Base xp was originally 60.

The player base has been rewarded a total of 7 xp.

Every 1 day event you go to earns you 8xp.

Every 3 day event earns you 15xp.

If you have been to every game to date the total should be at 113xp, assuming I'm correct.

Fennix Rengault, Larana