Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Event Thanks

Wanted to take a quick moment to thank the Staff and Volunteers for putting on a great game even with the freezing weather.

Special shout out to the woman that played Leah Strout, you were incredible in that role and everything we could have expected. You made the event for Aidan & Brennan!

Really enjoyed seeing old friends and making new, look forward to seeing you all in April

Mike

Voslav Voronin

Voslav Voronin, Moragon

Gladly seconding that!  So much packed into a single one-day, seemed like there was always something.  Special thanks to those very hard working NPCs!

Arden Makepeace, House Verinfall, Moragon (Altera Awakens Webmaster)

Me Three!

Thank you for the game.

Please, no more Giant Rats.

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

"Dying, it's not a competition, Vlad." -- Arden Makepeace

Arden Makepeace, House Verinfall, Moragon (Altera Awakens Webmaster)
Quote from James Eldridge on January 14, 2018, 9:28 am

Me Three!

Thank you for the game.

Please, no more Giant Rats.

The rats just want love too...

;')

Yes! Thanks so much! I had a great time. 😀

Rachel P

(Sojourner Navika)

Sojourner Navika, House Verinfall, Mathuradu
Quote from Shana Crump on January 14, 2018, 10:43 am

The rats just want love too...

;')

NOPE! 😉

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

I really enjoyed playing with all y'all, fellow pcs and staffers alike.  Looks like y'all put a lot of work into making so many stories happen, all connected in interesting ways.

Staff/NPCs really nailed it, from the royals to the sinister spirits to the hilarious Celestial and the "SMH" elf. Dog is quite confused/amazed/terrified by this strange new world. Great job!

Sir Dog, House Verinfall, Altera

Man this game was fantastic! Shoutouts to all the staff and NPC's that really made it happen. I had an absolute blast and can't wait for the next game! NPC's were on point. Everything's coming together and creating so many cool storylines. Thank you all!

Kuuma Marux, Calakmel

This event really was wonderful! I didn’t have enough down time to get through one bowl of soup 😛 The modules we’re all entertaining and challenging, the NPCs were amazing (#LovemyDuchesses), and the politicking was WAY more profuse than I had thought it would be. Cannot wait until the next event!

Micah Hightower, Altera