Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Brutality Crics

Each attribute has a “per combat” ability that can be purchased up to three times per combat. The first set of per combat abilities are 5 xp per purchase, the second tier per combat abilities are 7 xp per purchase, the third tier per combat abilities are 9 xp per purchase, and the fourth tier per combat abilities are 10 xp each.

We retain each level of weapons crits, correct?

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

As noted in each of the Brutality Crit strikes they do not replace each other but your highest remaning Brutality Crit Must be called first.

Per Combat Ability: Brutality Crit +2
Character may call +2 damage on a single weapon attack.  ( Does not Replace Brutality Crit +1, However Highest Blows must be called first )

Isaac Shaffer / Altera Awakens Plot Committee

Thank you!

Vladimar Grobov, Moragon

With attacks and defenses you are still Limited two three lesser and three greater abilities even if you've bought multiple attacks? For example I have the first tier of a combat ability and the second tier of a combat ability  and have bought all 3 of my combat abilities per level for a total of six combat abilities.  Could I call all six in a fight or would I be limited to choosing only three?

Albrecht Von Agrippa, Altera

No you can use all your combat abilities and a max of 3 lesser defenses and 3 greater defenses . Please remeber it takes 30 minutes of out of combat rest to recover spent abilities any combat during this time forces you to wait another 30 miutes.

Someone with brutality 4 might call 8 crit strikes in a fight and 2 parries and 1 dodge if attacked again within 30 minutes he would only have the reamining 1 parry and 2 dodges and 4 crit strikes left